Everything you need to know about Missouri’s annual tax holiday
When is it?
August 6th-8th from 12:01 on Friday to midnight on Sunday.
- Clothing: $100 or less per item
- School supplies: $50 or less per item
- Computer software: $350 or less per item
- Graphing calculators: $150 or less per item
- Computers and accessories: $1,500 or less per item
Not included: watches, radios, CD players, headphones, sporting equipment, and more. See a full list here
Are online purchases included?
Yes, as long as the transaction is completed before the end of the weekend.
Are layaway items included?
Some cities and counties have chosen to opt out of participating. See a full list here